Welcome to The Profits preview from Caulfield on 13 May 2017. This is a very interesting card on offer today at Caulfield on a track that is expected to suit those closer to the speed today. There are two standouts at the shorts on the card while I do really want to get invested in two others at double figures that I feel are massive chances. I will be on track on Saturday and getting extra confidence from the yard so i’ll look to share a bit of it on Twitter as i’ll be there with a horse whisperer who has proven to me in the past that he knows if a horse is off or on. We were a victim of circumstances last week at Flemington with our best bet getting injured in the race and our next best bet being ridden poorly with the jockey admitting as such in the post-race with stewards.. thankfully ZamZam came through at $20s to get us well ahead for the day. Hoping for a more consistent day at Caulfield. As always, I hope you have a good day. Good luck and happy punting.
Caulfield Race 5 – Kenjorwood – 4 units @ $2.90 to win
Next Best Bet
Caulfield Race 7 – Mongolian Wolf – 3 units @ $2.70 to win
Best Value Bets
Caulfield Race 8 – Sheriff John Stone – 1.5 Units Each-Way @ $12/$3.80
Caulfield Race 4 – Atlantic City – 1.25 units Each-Way @ $10/$3.30
Quaddie Leg One: 1, 2, 6, 7, 10, 11
Quaddie Leg Two: 1, 8, 10, 14
Quaddie Leg Three: 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 10
Quaddie Leg Four: 2, 3, 7, 9, 14
Skyracing (TAB) form guide – this is what we use for the basics – http://www.skyracing.com.au
Speedmaps and form from Punters – http://www.punters.com.au/form-guide/
Follow Racing Victoria Stewards on twitter for tactic changes, track conditions and ride reports
I find all of the best early odds at www.odds.com.au
Our results are updated daily here – Betting Spreadsheet
Red means Top pick. Blue means second pick and Green refers to a saver pick. Orange means the pick looks value.
Caulfield Race 1 – 1100m – Chef’s Hat Plate
1. Easy Beast: Well backed first up at Caulfield when ran well for third and then last start at Bendigo in a hot maiden race was fairly beaten from out the front by 0.1L. Gets his chance again here.
2. Barney Allen: Two runs leading into this and hasn’t got within 3.5L in the past two runs. Needs to have trained on and found a few lengths.
3. Evil Cry: First run on the track last prep in February wasn’t backed at all and didn’t show a lot. Trial heading into this on a Heavy 10 looked to have some ability for sure… but may be a mud lark?
4. Found Out: Nicely bred type that is having his first start on the track. Watch for market moves, hasn’t been smashed just yet.
5. Mister Yeoh: Heavy track trial leading in that didn’t reveal too much to me. No moves yet in markets. Keep an eye on them.
6. Poet’s Corner: No official trials and not fancied in early markets. Expect markets on the day to tell us more.
7. Tesarc: No official trials and not fancied in early markets. Expect markets on the day to tell us more.
8. Tycoon Dancer: No official trials and not fancied in early markets. Expect markets on the day to tell us more. Stable believe he needs further but is a chance.
9. Blonde Russian: Four runs to date and hasn’t gotten closer than 2.4L. Wasn’t a bad run though last start in a 125k race but certainly has to keep improving to win this.
10. Tourist Attraction: No official trials and not fancied in early markets. Expect markets on the day to tell us more.
Comments: Can’t see us doing much wrong backing Easy Beast on the each-way here. Proven horse that should be peaking third up today and clearly has ability.
Strategy: Easy Beast E/W
Caulfield Race 2 – 1100m – Arvanitis Philanthrophy Plate
1. Airalign: First up today. Last prep won his first ever first up run in BM-70 grade and went on to win a handicap at Sandown. This distance is certainly short of his best and this looks as ask first up with top weight.
2. Shaf: Last prep ran a brilliant 1000m race at Flemington and then ran a very good second behind Illustrious Lad over 1100m. Failed first up at Flemington but then improved last start at Oakbank. Maps nicely back in class here.
3. Atmospherical: Hasn’t won in a fair while. Last prep third in the G3 Monash behind Wild Rain. First up in G3 company was poor running last over 1100m. Won a heavy trial since.
4. Fast Cash: Bm-90 grade winner to finish last prep. Three runs in this prep but failed to get within 3.95L. Has to improve on current form lines.
5. Sunday Escape: More than 10 runs into this prep and has failed to get a win on the board, but does continue to run well. Last start down the straight at Flemington ran well for 4th behind Crystral Dreamer. Good lead in run for this and maps very well for a run out front, or with a sit.
6. Play Master: Four runs this prep and apart from the Heavy 8 run two back, has been fairly disappointing. Needs to improve.
7. Aegean Sea: First up run had to cover a lot of ground but also had her chances and was just plain to the line. Never won second up in the past nor at this track but does have ability.
8. Espiritu: Doomben Handicap second three runs back but was still beaten 5L. Saved ground and finished off okay last start behind Grey Street and Miss Vista but others still ran better on the day.
9. Spreadeagled: Led two back at Mornington and just missed. Led the outside group at Flemington last start but just wasn’t as effective on the heavy. Back to 1100m and back to a Good track that will suit leaders… very well in at the weights with 3kg claim. Hard to get past.
10. Secret Blend: Always looked to have a load of ability but hasn’t shown it on the track. Ran very well first up beaten 0.1L by Punt Club. Failed next start at Caulfield and then last start also showed nothing. Obviously a tough horse to get right.
11. Classy Jack: BM-82 winner last prep over in Adelaide but doesn’t win out of turn. First two runs this prep were average at best.
Comments: Shaf is a horse I have a lot of time for, but I can’t have the horse at the price today. Spreadeagled gets in very well today with a low weight and can push forward to sit on the speed or find a sit today from the draw. Personally, I hope they try and lead at all costs and let the others try and run him down with no weight on his back. This was a betting race but the price has come in too far since doing the original write-up.
Strategy: Spreadeagled Each-Way
Caulfield Race 3 – 1400m – Pancare Foundation Plate
1. Extra Olives: Nice enough on-speed run leading into this today at course over 1200m, but was found out late by a few better on the day. Nicely weighted back in grade and should get the ideal rip with a sit behind the leaders.
2. Fragonard: Godolphin runner that broke through last start at Sandown on the Heavy 8 with a huge 6L victory over the 1400m. Previous runs had suggested she had ability but she clearly looks another class on the wet. Query back to a dryer track here.
3. Leotie: Failed first up and didn’t find very much last start at Caulfield from out the back. Gone up a big price back to this grade and while she is finally getting out to the right distances, i’d need to see how she looks in the yard as she wasn’t great last start and needs to have improved.
4. Savaju: Strong win first up over 1100m. Failed to break through again until BM-70 grade two back at bendigo when suited from off speed. Wasn’t bad last week down the straight at Flemington but obviously needs to improve again.
5. Plenty to Like: 7th up today. Dead-heat two back at course and distance but failed next start on a soft track in Adelaide. Obviously has the ability to run well today but needs to measure up again.
6. Classic Diva: Heavy 8 winner last start at Sandown. Previous runs fairly beaten by better horses. Back to dry today I can’t see it up in grade.
7. Pedrena: Price runner that won well first up over 1200m but found one much better at Sandown the next start. Big jump again.
8. Fromparis Withlove: Two wins this prep in easier grades of races. Win last start at Bendigo from on speed was workmanlike but nothing out of the box.
9. Alaskan Sun: Low weight today. BM-64 grade winner four back and ran nicely last start in easier grade on Heavy… but good track runs have been below what is needed here.
10. Turf Beauty: Maiden winner in the past on heavy. Hard to tell exactly how good she is or what she has to offer. Have to take her on.
11. Silver Pathfinder: I liked what I saw first up on Heavy at Werribee but first up down the straight she didn’t show me enough to warrant backing here.
12. Bicondova: BM-58 grade winner last start. Struggle to see in this grade.
Comments: Extra Olives is the real deal here and has to be respected. If Leotie looks well in the yard I might be convinced into having a play and the same can be said for Plenty to Like. Fragonard is a query back to dryer tracks. Extra Olives gets the ideal spot in run today and gets the nod here.
Strategy: Extra Olives E/W
Caulfield Race 4 – 1400m – Recycal Handicap
1. Prima: Looks too short for Prima first up today and has never placed first up in the past. Will be on speed and probably run a cheeky race.. but can’t see for the win.
2. Atlantic City: Has been going very well recently for the Kav yard and gets well in at the weights with a 3kg claim. Back to a dry track again maps perfectly from barrier 1. Big chance.
3. Electric Fusion: Third up today. Thought the run first up over the unsuitable 1200m was okay and then last start just not suited on a heavy track. Blinkers on and up to 1400m he could run a nice race today.
4. Act of Valour: Last start winner over in Adelaide on a soft track over 1300m in a harder graded race. Previous prep measured up and won in BM-70 grade. Poor barrier the issue from this 1400m start and will need the perfect ride.
5. Thelburg: BM-70 grade winner first up this prep. Last start over 1300m won very well at Bendigo again.
6. Hokkaido: Won very well three back at Mornington beating home a nice type in Strike Force. Ignore the heavy track run and from the inside barrier expect Hokkaido to be punched up with the 3kg claim to sit on speed. Has a strong enough turn of foot and should box on well if positioned perfectly.
7. Dane Thunder: Looked a nice type last prep going through the grades. Two runs in this prep put the writing on the wall especially last start when held up for runs and finished only 1.3L off Mr Sneaky. Larger field today the concern of where he will get in the run.
8. Schneller: Two runs leading into this. Not alot of luck from the back last start, but didn’t run as well as Dane Thunder for mine.
9. Coram: Continues to run well and just miss. Last four starts 0.5L or closer to a win. Up to 1400m again and maps back and running on.
10. Sir Mask: Got the win three back at Mornington when dug very deep on a leaders track. Next two starts were terrible though. Has to improve up to 1400m.
11. Bee Jay Zed: Three runs this prep. BM-70 grade winner two back but up to harder last start was horrible. Not very consistent.
12. Royal Ace: Strong win last start at the bool on a heavy track. Weir runners haven’t exactly been going well since coming out of the bool though. This guy looked good but this is a big ask again. Has the ability.
13. Valliano: Two horrible runs this prep showing nothing. Last prep obviously looked a good type over 1400m deeper into the prep and i’d expect improvement today. “solid” track work at home.
14. Our Peaky Blinders: NZ import first up today. Much harder race than he has been in so far. Has to be at his top. Was gelded in between runs.
15. Houdini the Great: Doesn’t win out of turn and has placed once in past 10 runs (3rd). Has to improve on last start… but hasn’t been running too badly.
17. Trinity Hill: Fairly beaten last start in BM-64 grade at Pakenham. Good win three back at Sale though over Chaomois Road…. has some ability.
Comments: This looks a nice and open race. Atlantic City maps for an ideal run and looks very backable at the double figures on offer. I can’t have Thelburg at the prices today nor can I have Coram who will get so far back in running. Dane Thunder looks a horse that could improve lengths again today, but the price doesn’t suggest any value with Newitt onboard… if the horse hits double figures i’ll be a player. Hokkiado looks a big price in the race.
Strategy: Atlantic City – 1.25 units Each-Way @ $10/$3.30
Caulfield Race 5 – 1600m – Ladbrokes Handicap
1. Killarney Kid: Best runs in the past clearly have been 2000m+. Goes okay first up but hasn’t won at this distance or track. 3kg claimer onboard.
2. Kenjorwood: Horrible ride last start in Adelaide when out the back and ran on for a huge run with 61kg. Previous start out the back also and ran on strongly. Expect them to push more forward today and to sit just off midfield… up to 1600m.. this is his to lose.
3. Zebrinz: Well backed five back at Flemington and won well on the day. Last start pulled up distressed post race when finished off solidly. Best runs are good enough to run well here but has to get the right runs here.
4. Magnapal: Two runs in this prep and has shown nothing. Last prep showed nothing also. Hard to suggest a place.
5. Onpicalo: Didn’t appreciate the speed out the front last start and failed to finish off the race. Best is on softer tracks and needs another run.
6. Dan Zephyr: Ran nicely first up behind Stellar Collision but hasn’t shown much since. Last start was certainly a forgive run 3-wide.
7. Petrology: Stable believe the horse is going well. Had absolutely no luck last start at course and distance. Won’t get it as hard out front today but clearly going well. Stable expect to sit midfield.
8. Rose of Virginia: Best runs in the past clearly over much further than this. Hard to have at this distance first up.
9. In Fairness: Low weight today. On speed runner runner today taking a big step up in class. Has ability but I can’t have here.
10. Castelo: BM-70 grade winner tow back and wasn’t terrible last start in the Gold Mile. Obviously has ability but has to measure up here.
Comments: Onpicalo and In Fairness will lead them around at a medium to solid tempo and they should be able to win from almost anywhere. Petrology could get a very nice spot in running from the inside barrier and looks the ‘blow-out chance’. Kenjorwood has been flying home recently and from the outside barrier i’m expecting them to push forward to try and get a position 1 out 2-3 back where I can’t see them beating him home over the 1600m distance.
Strategy: Kenjorwood – 4 units @ $2.90 to win.
Caulfield Race 6 – 2000m – Chandler Macleod Handicap
1. Neverland: Didn’t show much first up over 1800m at Flemington on a soft track. Back to a dry track today and 2000m with a 3kg claim and back in grade. Looks very well suited and a big price.
2. Nevis: Three runs this prep for 12th, 9th and 11th. Up to 2000m today and this has to be the last chance you give the horse if you feel he is good enough.
3. Flow Meter: Adelaide runner raiding over in VIC today. Been up a long time this prep and hasn’t won the last 10 runs. Fairly beaten 3L behind Second Bullet last week.
4. Loving Home: Ran home well last start at Caulfield off a very strong tempo over 1600m first up. Nevis in this race will ensure another strong tempo is put on out front setting it up well for this horse. Could go close.
5. Snitzelwood: BM-90 winner three back at Mornington when very well backed on the day.. led on a leaders day and won. Last two starts have been poor if i’m kind. Has to improve. Stable believe is healthy and well.
6. Duke of Ellington: Strong Flemington win two back ridden cold just off the speed. Was an impressive win off a strong on speed pace. Beaten favourite in the Stawell Cup but no disgrace at all and this is a big step back in class. Nicely weighted.
7. Hursley: Continues to be beaten home by at least one good type this prep but did run very well last start. Two back beaten fairly by Duke of Ellington but does get a weight turn around. Hasn’t won in over a year.
8. Zahspeed: Continues to lead them around this prep having had 3 runs for a 4th 3rd and 4th. Fairly beaten last start behind Hursley and a few others. Respect on ability but even with the 3kg claim looks hard against it.
9. O’lonera: Very best last prep should be good enough to measure up in this grade, but he just isn’t going well enough on what i’ve seen this prep.
10. Overberg: Wide no cover the trip last start at course and distance behind Odeon and Hursley. Beaten 4L but it was certainly a tough run. Fairly weighed here and loves the track. Has to go on with it again to win.
11. Grand Dreamer: Strong win last start at Randwick when very well backed on the Heavy 8 track over 1600m. Step up to 2000m questionable on past results over the distance, but clearly he is going well enough on recent form. Back to dryer the obvious concern.
12. Charlevoix: Certainly looking for the extra 400m today after a strong return last start. Will need another run on what i’ve seen, but his very best is good enough to run well here. Stable believe needs further.
13. Flying Casino: Adelaide horse. Goes well over these distances but better over further and in easier grade. On two runs this prep struggle to measure up.
14. Transfer Allowance: Four runs this prep and hasn’t gone close the past two over these distances.
15. Tears of Joy: Kav runner. Two runs in this prep shown nothing. Getting up over the better distances but still in my opinion steps below this grade.
Comments: This is an interesting race. I couldn’t play Hursley or Grand Dreamer at the prices and i’m not convinced the odds for OVerberg or Duke of Ellington represent value either. Nevis will be played again at the big odds but won’t be a play on the website. The horse that looks very well placed at big odds is Neverland.
Quaddie Leg One: 1, 2, 6, 7, 10, 11
Strategy: Neverland E/W
Caulfield Race 7 – 2000m – Noel Rundle Handicap
1. Mongolian Wolf: G3 winner first run in Australia at Randwick on a Heavy 8 over 2000m. Previous runs over in New Zealand strong 3rd to Gingernuts on soft and Good track wins prior to that. Dual nominated but most likely goes around here from a positive barrier back in class.
2. All Out of Love: Expect to go back from the wide barrier. Won nicely in lead in in MUCH easier grade at Pakenham last start. Obviously has to improve.
3. Bettyrae Ruby: Solid run second behind Miss Dubios at Pakenham. Big step up today and ran 6th in a similar grade two back beaten 5L.
4. Cat Woman: Meow! Heavy 8 run last start 2.5L 9th and a maiden winner before that. Big step up in distance.
5. Ceylon: Four lead in runs this prep and best was a 2nd at Pakenham behind Miss Clooney. Up to 2000m should suit here but clearly needs to improve.
6. Charlton: Maiden winner last start over 2200m. Huge jump in class back to the turf and needs to improve back to the 2000m.
7. Cincinnati Kid: Failed to place in BM-58 grade last start over 1600m. Sharp improvement needed.
8. Fontein Lad: Bm-64 grade winner four back at Stony Creek and then had every chance over 2200m last start at Pakenham finding one too good in Casta. Has the ability to run well here.
10. Magellan: Ran well enough 4th last start in similar grade of race on a soft 5 at course over 1800m. Expect improvement today. Has the ability to measure up.
11. Penthouse Kitten: Concussion plates (front) first time. Last start 7th over 2800m at Flemington. Previous start 4th in BM-58 over 2020m. Hard horse to rate and plates don’t help chances.
12. Red Right Hand: Strong run last start from last at course over 1800m in similar grade behind He Ekscels. Was beaten 3L but was still a good lead in run and he is one to consider.
13. Ross’s Point: Maiden winner two back over 1600m in average time at Stawell. Well beaten on Heavy over 2000m last start at Ararat. Has some ability but not one in this for mine.
14. So Poysed: 3rd at Flemington last start over 1600m on a heavy 8 when behind Egg Tart and SPanner. Was beaten 8L that day but wasn’t a bad run at all. Previous runs 3rd behind Plenty to Like over 1400m and 4th behind Milwaukee and Sword of Light over 1400m. Looks the type to enjoy the step up.
15. San Vincenzo: Heavy 10 winner last start at Benalla over 1600m. Step up in distance no issues on breeding but query over the horses ability to beat all of these runners home.
16. White Lady: Maiden winner at Pakenham two back in poor times. Out the back last start and was only fair through the line.
17. Billet Doux: Four runs this prep and hasn’t gone close to a place. Last start in G3 over 2030m wasn’t actually too bad beaten 2.3L from 10th in running. Has to improve but could run a place.
18. Toan Thang: Maiden winner over 1700m three back. Fairly beaten in BM-58 and BM-64 grades the next two starts.
19. Mysterious Island: Hasn’t gone close in two runs to date. Struggle to suggest.
Comments: Very keen to bet Mongolian Wolf back in class today. Just hope the horse misses the flight up to Queensland as he absolutely well in here. Maps perfectly.
Quaddie Leg Two: 1, 8, 10, 14
Strategy: Mongolian Wolf – 3 units @ $2.70 to win
Caulfield Race 8 – 1200m – Clanbrooke Racing Handicap
1. Wise Hero: Strong return last start at course and distance and won in very strong time from just off the speed. Nice barrier again today and will improve onwards 2nd up. Key claim with Ben Allen onboard also.
2. Artie Dee Two: Strong win at Moonee Valley two back over 1200m beating a strong time in Ken’s Dream. Last start out the back and ran on but wasn’t great at course and distance. Has to improve.
3. Highland Beat: Positive gate and goes well at track. Fairly beaten last start behind Wise Hero and obviously better weighted today with the claim. Good barrier.
4. Wazzenme: Disappointing run last start at Morphetville in G2 company when 6th behind Sweet Sherry and Fuhryk. Can improve back to Caulfield but needs to be ridden more forward from the positive barrier.
5. Bord de Gain: Horror barrier today coming off a huge run 2nd behind Wise Hero at course and distance last start. Has to improve onwards and upwards again but clearly going well enough to win.
6. Blue Tycoon: Going very well at home and stable fancy a E/W chance today. Not the best run last start losing momentum the way he was ridden last start. From barrier 13 today will have a much better chance.
7. If Not Now When: Went around big odds last start at course over 1100m on a soft 5 track. 3kg claim has her very well in at the weights but has to improve onwards again. Has the ability. Respect.
8. Sheriff John Stone: Very strong run three back at Flemington in listed grade when 3rd behind Falcool and Ken’s Dream. Two runs since have only been fair when had to go wide on both occasions. Very well weighted here and from barrier 1 will get a very nice run. Looks a key chance.
9. Terindah: Thought he had every chance last start behind Wise Hero and Bord de Gain. Not very well in at the weights.
10. Katsuro: Got the run of the race last start at course and distance and fairly beaten behind Wise Hero and and Bord de Gain but was still a brave run. Has to improve onwards again today.
11. Enigman: Maiden winner over 1200m first up last prep. Then ran okay over 1400m behind Souchez for 6th. Trialled nicely heading into this and looks well in. Will be backed.
12. Liberty Song: 51kg today with claims. Ran home well for 4th behind Wise Hero and a few others. Equal weight today. Has to improve onwards again.
13. Run Gypsy Run: Three runs last prep but didn’t get a win. Big step up in grade here. Has to improve.
15. Reata: Beaten in maiden grade on Heavy 10 first up. Obviously not too bad a run but clearly has something to prove here.
Comments: I think the market has a few prices wrong in this race today and there is one clearly at overs weighted to win. Wise Hero, Bord de Gain, Katsuro all come out of the race at Caulfield and all present slightly under the odds i’d need at the weights. The horse out of that race much better suited here is Sheriff John Stone and is the horse i’m very keen on from an inside barrier getting a gun run just off the favourites back. Looks the ideal race.
Quaddie Leg Three: 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 10
Strategy: Sheriff John Stone – 1.5 Units Each-Way @ $12/$3.80
Caulfield Race 9 – 1200m – Catanach’s Jewellers Handicap
2. Tykiato: Ran a strong 5th last start at course over 1400m when out the back and went wide and ran on well on a soft track. Back to 1200m today and looks even better suited back in handicap conditions. Good barrier. Maps well.
3. Deja Blue: Never a chance last start but just kept on finding and was only beaten 3L in the end when wide the trip no cover. Barrier 8 today should see her getting a much better run today. On the three back G3 run and even the run prior she has to be respected here.
4. Exclusive Lass: Hasn’t won in the past 10 runs. First up today and never won first up in the past. This is her distance but she has never won at this track and this is a big ask first up. Three back run behind Smart Dart was good.
5. Vital Importance: First up today after 120 days off. Never won at this distance in the past but does go well first up. Last win was on a Heavy over 1400m at Sale. Best runs in the past suggest she needs to be rock solid 100% today to be competitive.
6. Cinnamon Carter: Very hard horse to catch and the last win was over 3000m. Not at this distance for mine.
7. Grey Street: Very well backed late last start and we all got the cash on Grey Street after the impressive return first up. Up to 1200m looks very suitable but it’s very difficult to see her getting an ideal mapped position from barrier 12 today and the inside may just be the place to be. Need to improve again here.
8. Violent Snow: 1400m winner at course last prep from just off the speed. Step up in class here first up off a trial that didn’t tell us too much. Back to 1200m here and clearly needs to be at her best to beat these.
9. Majestic Lass: Stable believe the horse is flying and had as their best for the day until drew such a wide gate. Equal weight here with the Aitken claim and is much better weighted in comparison to Grey Street today. Expect they will have to push forward today and sit on speed with her and just hope she has the ability to see the trip out second up against this lot.
10. Invincible Heart: Smashed in betting a few times this prep and went very close when 2nd behind Missrock and infront of Sword of Light. Failed to fire the next start though at Flemington and was very poor. Back in grade here so to speak and looks okay in.
11. Foreign Affair: Three runs this prep. First up beaten in much easier 3rd at Ballarat. Two back at Sandown ran well but still beaten 2.5L. Last start failed in city grade. Hard to suggest.
12. Sallanches: Horrible run first up at Sale from on speed. Previous preps didn’t show enough to justify a run here.
13. Essence of Terror: Won a few easier races this prep and has been going up in grade slowly. Last two runs have certainly been competitive over 1000m in easier than this. Has to improve again to measure up for mine.
14. Belsapphire: Well backed as a main chance to knock off the two favourites last start and ran a blinder from the back without going close. Similar weight today and can run well again from an inside barrier today.
15. Carterista: Maiden only winner. Huge jump up in class this. Hard to suggest a win.
Comments: Would need to end the day going wide here with two runners that map on speed toda in Deja Blue and Majestic Lass.
Quaddie Leg Four: 2, 3, 7, 9, 14
Strategy: Back both Majestic Lass and Deja Blue.