Welcome to The Profits form guide for 6 August 2016 from Flemington and Randwick. The rain has come in Sydney once again leaving us with a Heavy 10 track and another confident muddy bet.. while we are given a nice Good 4 style track down at Flemington that should play fairly throughout the day. We had one of our best weeks ever last week landing some very big odds runners and we were obviously over-joyed. It will be hard to back up today after such a result, but with Flemington sitting lower down on our scale of profitability, extra time has been spent trying to get results this week. As always and I hope your form matches up with mine! Good luck and happy punting.
Randwick Race 7 – King’s Officer to win 2 units @ $4.40 AND to place 4 units @ $1.75
Next Best Bets
Flemington Race 3 – Almandin for 2.5 units @ $4.50 to win.
Flemington Race 5 – Ulmann for 1.5 units @ $3.20
Best Value Bets
Flemington Race 6 – Trevinder for 1 unit Each-Way @ $8.50/$3.50
Leg One: 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 11
Leg Two: 1, 2, 4, 9, 13
Leg Three: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10
Leg Four: 3, 5, 7, 12, 15, 16, 17
Skyracing (TAB) form guide – this is what we use for the basics – http://www.skyracing.com.au
Speedmaps and form from Punters – http://www.punters.com.au/form-guide/
Follow Racing Victoria Stewards on twitter for tactic changes, track conditions and ride reports
I find all of the best early odds at www.bestodds.com.au
Our results are updated daily here – Betting Spreadsheet
Red means Top pick. Blue means second pick and Green refers to a saver pick. Orange means the pick looks value.
Randwick Race 7- 1600m – The Wallaby Cup
1. Koroibete: Rather disappointing with 6 runs this prep failing to get within 4L. Two trials since last run in March and never won on a heavy track. Well back in class but has to find very best.
2. King’s Officer: Best runs this prep was on a Heavy 10 track. Up to 1600m even better today and will improve onwards again back in class here and getting the track he wants. Key booking of Koby Jennings onboard again, he maps well today to get 3/4 back in running with cover and Koby will put him into the race at the right time. Looks a massive chance here again and I can’t help but think he would be closer to odds on here if trained out of the Waller stable.
3. Suboric: Up in grade last start at Rosehill and did everything possible with the 61kg but just wasn’t good enough. High weight again up in grade again and gets another wet track… unproven on a genuine heavy 10.. has to take the next step today.
4. Uno Five: First up 6L 13th at Grafton. Previous prep beaten 6L, 9L, 4L.. never placed on heavy.. best over further.
5. Quick Defence: Took four runs this prep to get the win on the board. Was a strong win last start in easier grade at Canterbury Park. Previous start was 0.2L 2nd to King’s Officer at Warwick Farm from an on speed spot. From barrier 1, he maps to get a very strong run on speed.. question is exactly if he handles the heavy track. Has to be considered a top chance.
6. Dark Eyes: On speed run last start at Rosehill and just got the win over So Willie. Up in distance today and a heavier track may test him up in grade here, but based on last start we have to expect he can run well. Maps on speed.
7. So Willie: Maps far back in the run today from the poor barrier. Just missed last start from the back behind Dark Eyes. Goes very well on heavy tracks based on previous form and has to be considered a top chance.
8. Bring Luck: Average heavy track trial coming into this after a nice enough 1200m run first up when missing the start. Goes well on heavy tracks and will get better going over further. Have to respect.
9. Big Arty: Beaten 4L last start in easier company on a Heavy 10 by a good type. No disgrace but step up here and will be hard to beat all these home on ratings.
10. Dubaiinstyle: Average heavy track form from the past. Fairly beaten last start behind So Willie and Dark Eyes. Has to improve significantly again today.
Comments: King’s Officier, Quick Defence, Bring Luck and So Willie are the four key hopes in this race. Quick Defence looks a really good type and will get a relatively easy lead today. The form around King’s Officer stacks up as well. Bring Luck’s best runs in the past have been over distance on the wet and that is the conditions we get today… hasn’t shown the form in over a year, but best is good enough to win. So Willie is a bit of an unknown.. finishing off nicely last start.. i have Willie in the mix. The way I want to play here is on a 1:2 ratio win to place with King’s Officer the horse to back on this heavy track.
Strategy: King’s Officier to place 4 units @ $1.75. King’s Officer to win 2 units @ $4.40
Flemington Race 1 – 2000m – VRC Member Paul Tamburro Handicap
2. Yulong Baby: 3kg claim down to 55.5kg. Disappointed last start at course over 1800m when 3.1L 4th behind Savannah Moon and Khutulun. 3.5kg better off today against Khutulun for the run. Has to improve onwards again 4th up.
3. Az Given: Strong win last start at Moonee Valley from start to finish. Much harder coming up in class today to a long Flemington straight. Best runs in past have been on the shorter straight tracks and on wetter.
4. Savannah Moon: Nice win last start at course over 1800m. Continue to improve this prep and looks well in again here. Have to respect her class and previous runs. Would be wanting it wetter.
5. Cinnamon Carter: Very disappointing on the Synthetic over 2200m last start. Best seen on dry tracks and over slightly further in easier. Respect.
6. My Sanctuary: Big step up in class again here but Weir stable so you have to respect. BM-64 winner three runs back over 1400m.. has to improve loads here.
7. Asante: Carey stayer. 5YO now so hard to dismiss if she has trained on since her only run in 2014. 51kg. Respect here at the odds.
8. Carbon Cut: 10YO mare. Further the better. Hasn’t won for over 8 months..has shown ability but prefer in easier class.
Comments: Four standouts in the betting in the top 4 numbers while Asante is the clear ‘value’ on unknown potential off 51kg. I’d back Az Given in to get the job done again.
Strategy: Az Given to win. Smaller bet on Asante to win.
Flemington Race 2 – 1400m – VRC Member John Gubbins Handicap
1. Lessyd: Strong winner down the straight here as a 2YO. First up run didn’t show very much… claimer onboard today up to 1400m and good barrier.
3. Zunbaqa: Going for four wins in a row, highly talented Hayes stable type who won very well last start in 2Yo grade over in Adelaide on a soft track smashing the field. Dunn onboard gets her in well at the weights and from inside barrier can expect her to be on speed the whole way. Looks suited.
4. Back To The Bowler: Nice enough run 3rd at course and distance last start when fairly beaten by Loch Oir who is no longer in the race. Only fairly in at weights and has to improve onwards again.
5. Decorated Soldier: Did a few things wrong last star ton the heavy up north. Been sent down here to target a dryer track and up to 1400m you get the feeling this colt will take a load of beating today. Has been backed.
6. Odeon: Just missed last start at course and distance getting the better of Back To The Bowler. Can only improve ownards again today. Barrier a slight concern though to get the best run in transit.
7. Benny Goes Berzerk: 2YO winner on heavy. Fair run 4th last start as favourite at Sandown on Heavy. Was blocked for a run that day. Weir stable. Dryer track a concern.
8. Brookwater: Maiden winner, only just, at Pakenham beating a well backed horse in Glitch. Previous run in 2YO grade at Sale was nice also. Has ability but does have to improve onwards to win this. Will struggle to get the clear lead today and probably have to settle for a sit.
10. Los Cabos: Looked a good type in previous preps. This prep 4 runs for just a maiden win on heavy. Last two runs have been solid on heavy tracks. Never placed 3 runs on soft or good in the past.
12. Whyouask: Fair maiden win. Slow away last start at Sandown and only fair to the line. Take on.
13. Shaq: Not as good as the basketballer he is named after. Struggle to suggest a place.
Comments: Several chances as the betting suggests. Zunbaqa does look the real deal based on the last start run while Decorated Solider will improve lengths back to the dryer track here. Brookwater looks the over the odds runner in the race.
Strategy: Zunbaqa to win.
Flemington Race 3 – 2000m – VRC Member Wendy Johnson Handicap
1. Almandin: Group 2 winner over 2200m in 2014 beating Protectionist in Germany. Two runs back 3L 2nd in France behind Solow over 2000m.. Solow is now pretty much the benchmark 1600m horse in the world. Went around for fitness first up at Moonee Valley a month and a half back and ran on very well on the soft track from the back. Up to 2000m and at Flemington. Deserves every bit of backing in such a small field.
2. Killarney Kid: Good win at course and distance in wetter conditions last start in what was a very low grade open race. Finds himself well enough in at the weights based on the field.. but clearly has to improve from last start again.
3. Pin Your Hopes: 55kg after claims… going for 4 wins on the trot… won his last two runs at this track in ‘winter grade’ races. Up 3kg today on last start win.. dryer surface a negative.
4. Rhythm To Spare: Fairly beaten all runs this prep and hasn’t gone close to a win. Down in weights again helps, but hasn’t shown me enough to suggest a win.
5. Golden Mane: Close but no cigar last start at Caulfield for old mate just behind Scherzoso. Hasn’t won in more than 10 runs and has been single figures at least half those runs. Best runs have been at other tracks… track condition and weight will suit but has to go to the next level again to win here.
6. Lucques: Beyond poor first up over 1600m. Needs further to find best.
Comments: Almandin is the class runner in this race. All of these horses in this race outside of the top weight are very limited in the level of their ability. Almandin has the potential to go on and be a cups contender and this is the first step to winning a cup.
Strategy: Almandin for 2.5 units @ $4.50 to win.
Flemington Race 4 – 1700m – VRC Member Allen Aylett Handicap
1. Taiyoo: Good to see Mr Consistent back on track after what was a fairly disappointing last prep.. had almost 10 months off and should be ready to fire. Goes okay first up, but his very best runs in the past have been over further than this. Expect him to be running well but the weight does make it hard.
2. Petrology: The ultimate sneak, he has been so out of form and back on it’s hard to have any confidence with him. Four back run was very good at Caulfield when won on a Good surface. Two runs after failed on soft and then last start ran a ripper just missing. Will be ridden cold again and dryer surface gives chances.
3. Tooleybuc Kid: Another old favourite of ours, the Tooleybuc Kid is back and ready to fire! Just like Taiyoo, he had a less than appropriate last prep, failing to get close to a win. Best is over further than this.
4. Royal Rapture: Looks to be flying right at this very moment. Never won in this grade in the past a very big issue back to a dryer track today. Gets well in at weights again and can only beat what is put infront of you right?
5. Falago: 2500m back to 1700m certainly makes it hard. Goes fine over these distances and goes well on all surfaces. Last win was on a heavy track though over 1950m… went close last start over the 2520m behind a good type in Master of Arts which makes it hard to undesrstand the step back here.
6. Wish Come True: Time for old mate to go over the jumps? Hasn’t won since 2014. Last prep was far off a win. Struggle to suggest here first up.
7. Lord Durante: Old mate is harder to catch than almost any other horse, so it’s amazing to see him so short in betting. Dryer track won’t be the most suitable condition today either and he is just 2 places from 10 starts at this track. Looks to get the lead and be able to lead them around at his own pace… but good luck.
8. Electric Fusion: Hasn’t won since late last year at Sandown. Four runs this prep and has been more than 2.2L off a win all four runs. Has won in this class previously, but it’s really hard off the last start run to see the big improvement needed.
9. Cooldini: Rubbish first up. 1 win 0 places from 6 runs 2nd up on record.. best is seen later into preps. Hasn’t won since 2014.
11. The Thug: Hard horse to catch.. last prep ran some nice runs in easier grade. First up nada.
Comments: Not the easiest race of the day at all. Royal Rapture deserves to be favourite as per the prices. I think it’s worth keeping an eye on the betting on Cooldini to see if any money comes. Petrology will have every chance to win here also.
Strategy: Petrology to win. Saver bet Royal Rapture
Flemington Race 5 – 1400m – VRC Member Daniel Maher Handicap
1. Nordic Flight: Freedman stable import that has been given time to get accustomed to the Australian conditions. Loves the dryer tracks which is suitable for taking his place here today. WFA-G3 placed in Germany. 3YO Listed winner over there also. 1400m probably a touch short of what he really wants though to be winning first up i’d imagine? Best over 2000m+.
2. Rugged Cross: Weir runner. 5th up today after failing to get closer than 3.4L off a win previously. firmer track today and last strong runw as on a good track… last win was on heavy though also. Never run well at this track previously though.
3. She’s Clean: Back up into open grade today from a mares grade 4th… I think the previous run was a much better indicator of how she is going and i think she gets in well again here. Back to a dryer track may just be the difference. Barrier a big issue. Will need a gem from D Oliver.
4. Calvin Williams: French import… won WFA-LA grade races over 1800m back in 2014. Four runs in Australia revealed nothing of substance. Weir is a genius but even so, I can’t see it here.
5. Duke of Brunswick: Every possible chance last start when simply outclassed by Ulmann off what was a strong tempo. Looks as though his very best runs have been on the softer surfaces and it will be drying up as the day progresses. Barrier should get him a charmed run, but he has to improve on the last start effort. Gets 2kg turn on Ulmann.
6. Ulmann: Respect his win last start at Caulfield for Weir over this distance in this class. Maps equally as well here and gets a 3kg claimer onboard which is the real key. Doesn’t have the greatest record at this track which may be seen as a concern, but his last start run was a career peak and I think he can continue on with it here.
7. Zanteca: Last start win over 2500m. Just here for the run around.
8. All Cerise: First up runner today for the Waller stable. Been training well at home heading into this and will be pushing forward to be on the speed. Best runs in the past have been over slightly further, but she is 2 runs for 2 wins at track… 2nd time in this class though and first up the concern.
9. Gracious Prospect: Ran well enough 2nd up at Caulfield when wide early on and finished off okay but was fairly beaten overall. Has to go to another level again but i think he needs a few runs to find it. Fit.
10. Pinstripe Lane: A long time between runs, his best is over further than this. 9 runs for 0 wins in this class… 0 wins or places first up ever.
11. Pilote D’essai: French import that measured up to the 3YO level over there. First up run on soft at Bendigo was a very good win in BM-90 grade. Back to a firmer condition today but looks well in with 54kg. Clear spring contender for the stable. Will be going back and running on the only query here over the 1400m.
12. Majestic Duke: Every chance on speed last start at Caulfield and fell out of it pretty quickly for 4th. Struggle to suggest on three runs to date.
13. Royal Island: Two solid runs this prep on softer tracks than this. Well ebaten last start and can’t see the improvement.
14. Sadaqa: Two disappointing runs to start the prep. Every possible chance and no excuses both runs. Have to take on again here.
Comments: Quite a few good horses in this race, but only the one standout in Ulmann. Gets in well at the weights and Weir has placed him perfectly here. Most importantly, mapping wise, he will be mid-field coming into the straight getting lengths on the main threat in Pilote D’Essai.
Strategy: Ulmann for 1.5 units @ $3.20
Flemington Race 6 – 1000m – Jockey Celebration Day Handicap
1. Le Bonsir: Fourth up today and well back in class. Hasn’t seen in this grade for a long time now and deserves top weight. 58kg after claims.. 6 places from 10 runs at track.. consistent down the straight and looks well suited.
2. Hard Romp: Not the easiest horse to ever catch. Two very strong runs down the straight this prep in harder company before a fail last start. Back to dryer track and time between runs.. claimer onboard helps as well.
3. Rough Justice: Old mate is certainly the real deal. He loves this track and goes very well first up. Most importantly has good form down the straight and 2nd up last prep won at course and distance in this grade.. so no reason why he can’t first up here at the weights.
4. Trevinder: Career best run last start at Caulfield for a 1.8L 2nd to Wild Rain in WFA-G3 grade. 3 runs for 0 places at this track in the past but did run 1L 5th to Rough Justice down the straight last start here. 60kg makes it but Lord of the Sky franked the form and the price looks high overs?
5. Profit Share: Good type but his very best is over much further than 1000m. Hard to see it first up here.
6. Olivier: Tough consistent type. Is this his best grade for this prep? Won four runs back at Caulfield over similar distance in this grade. 4 runs at track in past for 0 places is a concern… question down the straight. Has ability but has to show it.
7. Solsay: Hasn’t won in nearly 20 runs (we were on that day). First up today on a track where he has won 5 times for 0 places in the past. Getting old now and not sure I can take him up in this grade first up at this age.
8. Gun Case: Loves the swift 1000m. Big win last start at Moonee Valley on a softer track.. first time down straight and gets in at a good weight… huge step up in class.
10. Fast Cash: Goes okay first up. Last prep in easier grade ran well first up and progressed but not to this grade. Never placed down straight.
11. Shaf: He is a nice type of horse. Back to dryer tracks should have him well in here today first time down the straight.. will the 1000m be too sharp is the only real question.. but i think he should be running well.
13. Pretty Possum: Nice enough win last start on softer track at Moonee Valley. Much harder grade and tougher down the straight.
14. Runsati: Looked a very good type last prep and proved it with a close 2nd first up. Did too much work last start when fell out of the race quickly at Caulfield. Can improve.
15. Valiant Warrior: Hasn’t ever shown to be a top grade sprinter in the past, but he goes well in this type of grade. First up run every chance and well beaten. Might just be lacking fitness? Needs another run today i’d say.
16. Sunday Escape: Another horse that promised the world but hasn’t delivered. Very average last prep. Hard to suggest in this grade.
17. Risen From Doubt: 3Yo winner down the straight two preps back. Last prep well beaten in easier grade of races. Has to have gone to anotehr level today to be winning this. Does have the potential..
18. The Dynamo: Fairly beaten last two starts as favourite over 1000m behind Gun Case. Can’t see the turn around.
Comments: Wide open race with several chances. It’s hard for me to pass up the price on offer for Trevinder dropping back from a WFA-G3 2nd behind Wild Ran and infront of Lord of the Sky to a BM-90 down the Flemington straight where his last start run proved he handles the straight. Lord of the Sky more than franked the form since.
Quaddie Leg One: 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 11
Strategy: Trevinder for 1 unit Each-Way @ $8.50/$3.50
Flemington Race 7 – 1200m – Aurie’s Star Handicap
1. Dibayani: Has been well backed today based on a trial. Best run two preps back was a 1.1L 3rd to Mourinho over 1400m. Unraced over this distance and last win was over 2200m. Ran Winx to 1.5L over 1600m last prep… top weight and questionable over this distance for mine.
2. Smart Volatility: Smart import who went around at a crazy price last start at Grafton. Measured up to Group class over in Hong Kong and was just 3.8L off Able Friend. Looks well suited to the task today and has to be respected third up.
3. Escado: Old mate needs much further.
4. Mighty Like: Kept alive his killer first up record with a strong win in much easier BM-90 grade last start at course and distance on a softer track. D Oliver onboard and 55kg.. respect his ability.
5. Tashbeeh: Best runs last prep were over the 1600-2000m distance, but he goes really well over the sprint distances to start preps also. Goes well at track… good runw ouldn’t shock but a win would.
7. Mr Chard: Hasn’t won for an eternity and I remember when he was going very well during that prep when a close 2nd down the straight here behind Tiger Tees. 9YO now and his previous prep told us all we needed to know. Never won first up in 9 attempts or at this distance.
8. Pheidon: Just here for the run. Needs further to win.
9. Ruettiger: Too good first up taking down the well backed Voodoo Lad, who was disappointing since being beaten favourite. Two solid straight track runs in similar grade. Back to a firmer track should put him over the edge. Class.
10. Magnus Reign: Nice enough return to fold at course and distance last start. Dryer again today will get more out of him, but this is another step up and has never won from 14 starts in this class.
12. Just Magical: Disappointing run first up when well backed in much easier grade. Best runs in past over 1000m-1400m. Weighted well but this certainly is his hardest test to date.
13. Sooboog: BOO! Scared him already. Just a horrible horse to back. Everything in his favour weight and track condition wise today.. but is back into open grade where he has never actually run a good race.
Comments: Wide open race with several key chances in the race. Ruettiger is under the odds and the Voodoo Lad race hasn’t exactly measured up form wise. Sooboog is about as trustworthy as Lord Durante and is unders out of 3YO grade. Smart Volatility is the proven form horse coming into this and has measured up behind the worlds best over in HK.
Quaddie Leg Two: 1, 2, 4, 9, 13
Strategy: Smart Volatility E/W
Flemington Race 8 – 1400m – VRC Member John Lee Handicap
1. Miss Softhands: Feet issues coming into this prep and she was well beaten first up over 1200m. Up to 1400m today more suited… barrier 3 should see her get a better spot in run and weighted okay with claim.
2. My Sister Lil: Two runs this prep and while the sheet says 8th and 8th, she is back in class here, with a claimer onboard and up to 1400m. 0.4L off Azkadelia two preps back over 1400m.
3. Lahqa: Fitness is on her side today 1600m back to 1400m. 3 runs for 0 wins at track a concern with best runs at Sandown. Will run well today.
4. Nadeem Lass: Disappointing last start but not a surprise with how it was run out front. Back in class here and really looks well suited up to the 1400m on a good track.
5. Miss Denni: Waller horse that went back over to NZ to finish off last prep and went close in Listed grade. Is going well enough heading into this and has class.
6. Niminypiminy: Just can’t catch this mare this prep.. has gone around short prices and just continues not to get the win. Back to dryer today but has never won on it.
7. Lilly Dazzler: Goes well first up in the past. Last prep was well out of form and will need a strong turn around to be measuring up today.
8. Soosa Rama: Hasn’t won since an Echuca race in 2015. Two runs this prep and has been very far off a win. D Oliver onboard but well up in grade and hard to suggest.
10. Kaniana: Third up and down in grade today. Didn’t produce much last start for mine. Weir stable.. has to be respected and low weight from a better barrier.
11. Takeover: Very good run at Caulfield six runs back but produced nothing since. Hard to suggest.
12. Stylemaker: 3YOF winner last start over 1400m at course up into this grade today. Always a tough ask but has to be considered a chance based on how good the run was.
13. Just Stellar: Close 2nd to Stylemaker last start at course and distance. Maiden only winner to date.
14. Anantha: Couldn’t win a BM-58 last start.
Comments: I’m going to take on the two horses coming up out of 3YOF grade into this race as I think they ran well at the non-business end of the 3YO year. Lahqa will be running another consistent race and will be hard to beat again.. The place price looks the play at $2.40!
Quaddie Leg Three: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10
Strategy: Lahqa to place.
Flemington Race 9 – 1200m – VRC Member Keli Sponner Handicap
1. Berlutti: Nice win first up at Sandown over 1000m but three runs since have been very disappointing all up. 4 runs for 0 places at track in past. Should be competitive here though with the claimer onboard.
2. Anaphora: Best runs in the past are over much further. Can still run a strong race in this grade first up over this distance.. always goes well first up.
3. Heza Ripper: Two wins in a row heading into this today. Last win was city class in this grade beating a very nice type in Camdus. Never won on a ‘good surface’ though is an issue. Respect his class and will run well here.
4. Any Dream Will Do: 1300m win last prep at Bendigo in easier grade his last win. Goes well first up and goes well at this distance. Has to find his very best today though to measure up with 9 starts for 1 place in this type of grade and 0 places from 3 starts at this track.
5. Manhattan Blues: Great run last start at Moonee Valley when blocked for runs and probably should have won behind Magicus. Not the greatest form down the straight but he is certainly better than this grade and currently flying. Big chance.
6. Spur On Gold: Clearly needs further than this.
7. Badajoz: Godolphin runner who is stepping up from 3YO grade today. Shown ability in the past including in open grade racing. Doesn’t deserve to be as short as he is but he has to be put in the numbers.
8. Strong Hand: Weir runner first up – never won first up. Goes well enough at distance but did find his best over 1600m for his last win. Didn’t win last prep.
9. Tansy: A limited ability sprinter. Goes okay at track but 6 runs for 0 wins suggests placement hasn’t been right. First up run was average at best.
10. Ballinaclash: Well beaten fairly as well favourite second up at Pakenham. Struggle to suggests the improvement onwards after that run.
11. Camdus: Great run first up just beaten 2nd… then failed over 1400m last start at Caulfield when backed heavily into favourite. Back to 1200m may just do the trick.
12. Mick’s Hustler: 5 runs for 0 places in this grade in the past. First up won well enough but last few runs have suggested he doesn’t have the ability to win here.
14. Mr Pago: Clearly has alot of ability this horse and will improve as he matures. Needs further to find his best.
15. Not A Happy Camper: Runs well at this track and in similar grades. Doesn’t win out of turn is the big issue. Two runs on wetter tracks which she doesn’t really handle.. can improve well enough here.
16. Face Forward: Hard horse to count out especially on her record at this course. Horrible last start over the 1400m. Goes well down the straight and will appreciate step back to dryer track.
17. Tyrannize: 3YO 2nd heading into this behind Astro Castro against his normal pattern. Dryer should suit better. Has to improve but clearly has ability.
Comments: Wide open race to finish the day and it’s really anyones to take. Slight lean to Manhattan Blues based on the strong last start run where probably should have been winning if got clear running. Toughest race of the day to pick a winner.
Quaddie Leg Four: 3, 5, 7, 12, 15, 16, 17
Strategy: Manhattan Blues E/W